A comprehensive master-planned community that marries the best of Georgia’s small-town charm with a relaxed corporate environment to attract the best in business and people.
- Selected in 2012 by bio-science pharmaceutical giant Baxalta/Shire for the development of their new one-million-square-foot, $1.5 billion advanced manufacturing facility that will open in 2017.
- 1,600 total acres – 1,200 remaining – with exceptional infrastructure already in place.
- Proximity to Atlanta Hartsfield Jackson International Airport, railroad, and 60 colleges and universities.
- Owned and managed by a partnership between TPA Group and the Joint Development Authority (JDA) of Jasper, Morgan, Newton, and Walton counties.
- An outstanding example of a public/private relationship that combines the strengths of a large-scale master developer backed by over 45 years of proven success with a united community coalition driven by a strong purpose and sense of vision.