- A growing, accessible, educated, skilled and connected location — in every sense of the word.
- A comfortable, warm climate with nearby access to Georgia’s major centers of education, excellent healthcare, and much more.
- A booming business community, strong public-private partnerships, and an airport with easy access to every corner of the country and the world.
- A top-ranked state in which to do business due to low cost, reduced regulation, and a diverse and highly skilled labor pool.
- A diverse workforce who can afford to live in and enjoy the city and all it has to offer – from ballet and opera to baseball, football, festivals and concerts.
STATE FOR BUSINESS
(CNBC, SITE SELECTION + AREA DEVELOPMENT)
STATE FOR WORKFORCE
INFRASTRUCTURE AND GLOBAL ACCESS
HARTSFIELD INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
5000 ft runway
MONROE-WALTON COUNTY AIRPORT
STATE BUSINESS TAX CLIMATE INDEX
Excellent Interstate and Hwy connectivity
CSX & the Great Walton Railroad within 2 miles
Chief Executive named it #5 in 2015, Area Development magazine named it #1 in 2015.
Georgia maintains a AAA bond rating from all three major municipal bond rating agencies