Stanton Springs is owned and managed by a partnership between TPA Group and the Joint Development Authority (JDA) of Jasper, Morgan, Newton, and Walton counties. The project is an outstanding example of a public/private relationship that marries the strengths of a successful, experienced large-scale master developer with a united community coalition driven by a strong purpose and sense of vision.
Formerly Technology Park/Atlanta, Inc., TPA Realty Services was founded in 1971 by a group of Georgia Tech graduates seeking to create a hub that would attract technological and scientific companies to Atlanta. The company’s inaugural park, Technology Park/Atlanta in Norcross, was one of the area’s first technology campuses and soon attracted executive residential development and upscale retail to create a new brand of live-work-play environments. Technology Park/Atlanta development still ranks as one of Atlanta’s largest office complexes (Atlanta Business Chronicle), and undeniably, is one of its most successful corporate campuses to date — followed closely by its sister park, Johns Creek..
Today TPA Group LLC , which was formed through the merger of two of Atlanta’s most respected real estate firms (Resource Real Estate Partners and TPA Realty Services), is a private real estate investment, acquisitions, and development firm whose principals have acquired and developed in excess of 25 million square feet and 27,000 acres — all valued at more than $5 billion.
Operating and investment partners are assured of a relationship-focused team that demonstrates the highest standard of diligence, integrity and execution.
- Extensive experience, market knowledge, and access to capital allow us to rapidly source and secure deals that maximize value for our partners and investors.
- With more than $1 billion in acquisition activity in practically every product type and class, our disciplined strategic approach has yielded an unprecedented track record of positive returns.
- Track record of establishing profitable, long-lasting relationships across the industry
- Often partner with other operators in an investment or joint venture structure.
- Bring competitive terms and our skills, expertise and insight to the relationship.
- Completed over 150 speculative, build-to-suit and re-development projects
- Adept at navigating the complex maze required to successfully deliver an on-time, on-budget, enduring asset
- Institutional-quality, in-house construction team allows us to partner effectively with the design team and contractor to identify potential issues before they arise.
- Bring an owner’s mindset to the design and construction of assets and improvements of every type and class
- Unite creative design and value engineering with meticulous detail-orientation to ensure a timely, well-constructed asset.
Master-Planned Park Environments
- Renown for our carefully-conceived and intelligently-designed master-planned developments
- Our vision balances the space needs of owners, tenants, residents, municipalities and the surrounding community to achieve an attractive, functional and enduring environment.
- Because economic activity is crucial to success, our developments are forward-thinking to ensure flexible, functional, accessible design.
- With a portfolio of five parks, TPA Group has unsurpassed knowledge of the critical elements and stakeholders necessary to ensure success.
Joint Development Authority of Jasper, Morgan, Newton and Walton Counties
The Joint Development Authority (JDA) of Jasper, Morgan, Newton, and Walton counties began as a concept in 1998 between Newton and Walton counties. In 1999 the formation of the four counties was adopted by each county to establish the JDA.
The JDA’s goal was to create a research park for bioscience and other industries related to technology and advanced, clean manufacturing. In 2000 the JDA partnered with Technology Park of Atlanta to develop a master plan for the area, resulting in the mixed-use development Stanton Springs.