Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Stanton Springs, LLC’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is 3350 Riverwood Parkway, Suite 750, Atlanta, Georgia 30339. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We do not warrant that this website, servers, or email sent from this domain are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- In no circumstance shall we, or our suppliers, partners, or affiliates, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages including, without limitation, lost revenues, costs of replacement goods, loss or damage to data arising out of the use of or inability to use this website, damages resulting from the use of the information or materials presented on this website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory even if we, or our suppliers, partners, or affiliates, have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than with our express written permission.
- We will endeavor to acknowledge on the website all trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States and the State of Georgia.